AACI’s Kosher Athens Getaway
06 March 2019 - 10 March 2019
Locations: Athens, Delphi
Athens, the capital of Greece, was also the heart of Ancient Greece, a powerful civilization and empire.
The city is still dominated by 5th-century BC landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings like the colonnaded Parthenon temple. The Acropolis Museum, along with the National Archaeological Museum, preserves sculptures, vases, jewelry and more from Ancient Greece.
Delphi, which the Greeks considered the center of the world, is represented by the stone monument known as the Omphalos of Delphi.
It occupies an impressive site on the south-western slope of Mount Parnassus, overlooking the coastal plain to the south and the valley of Phocis. It is now an extensive archaeological site with a small modern town of the same name nearby. It is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in having had a phenomenal influence in the ancient world.
During our 4 days, we will explore this truly majestic city and all its glory.
AACI Members – Euro 1320 Non-members – Euro 1370 Single Suppliment Euro 270
300 Euro non-refundable deposit to register.
ATHENS Registration Form 2019
The above rate includes:
- El Al flights to/from Athens
- 4 nights bed and breakfast at a 4-star hotel.
- Airport transfers in Greece
- Full day tour to Delphi or to Mycenae/Epidaurus and Nauplio town with deluxe 50-seat bus and licensed English speaking guide
- Half day guided tour of the Synagogues and the Holocaust monument
- 2-3 hour walking tour of Athens with a guide on Shabbat
- Full day guided tour of Athens including a visit to the Jewish Museum and the Acropolis.
- 6 served meals in a Kosher restaurant with drinks package.
- 2 kosher lunch boxes
- Greek floor show with fruit and soft drinks
- Entrance fees to Delphi, the Jewish Museum and the Acropolis
- All tips
- Bottled water
The above rate DOES NOT include:
- Services not clearly mentioned.
LY 543 06 MAR WE TLVATH 1830 2045
LY 544 10 MAR SU ATHTLV 2155 2345
For more details please call Diesenhaus 02-622-0000 or Carole at AACI, 02-5661181 ext 310