AACI’s Kosher – All Inclusive Greece Summer Fun Cruise
14 June 2020 - 21 June 2020
Locations: Athens, Syros, Thessaloniki, Volos
4 Amazing Ports of all call: Athens, Volos, Thessaloniki & Syros
Join us as we explore the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea on the new and larger Mano cruise liner The Crown Iris, a modern and renovated ship. Enjoy 5 restaurants, 2 swimming pools, Jacuzzis, health club and spa, amazing entertainment, casino and delicious strictly Kosher freshly prepared cuisine daily!
Guided English Speaking Land Tours Including:
- Historical Athens, the capital and largest city of Greece where we will visit the Acropolis museum and Jewish Museum of Greece.
- Volos, from where we will travel the town of Kalambaka, where we find the stunning Meteora cliffs and their “suspended” monasteries.
- Cultural Thessaloniki where we find hundreds of years of Jewish history and culture.
- Idyllic Syros with picturesque villages, landmark architecture and beautiful sea and beaches.
- *7 nights, full board (Kosher cuisine freshly prepared)*
- *Land Tours and Lectures in English with a Jewish flavor
- *All tips; land tours (bus drivers, guides, staff), dining room and cabin staff + others
- *Led and fully escorted by AACI staff
- *All port charges, taxes, and security fees.
- *Round trip bus transportation from central points in Israel to Haifa
- *Wine, beer or soft drink at dinner
- *Personal expenses
- *Medical insurance
*Kashrut Under Rabbi Yitzchak Dayan Chief Rabbi Geneva Jewish Community
ALL INCLUSIVE CRUISE PRICE LIST – Please be aware: Cabin categories are limited, and prices are subject to change
PRICE PER PERSON
||CLASSIC DECK 3
||CLASSIC DECK 4
||CLASSIC DECK 7 (PARTIAL)
||CLASSIC DECK 8
||CLASSIC DECK 9
||DELUXE DECK 3
||DELUXE DECK 7 (PARTIAL)
||DELUXE DECK 9 (PARTIAL)
* ALL CABINS LISTED ARE WITH WINDOWS
*INSIDE CABINS AVAILABLE FOR REDUCED PRICE AND UPON REQUEST
(Add €75 per person for Non-AACI Members)
*The program and itinerary is subject to change without notice and minimum participation required.
Prices are subject to change due to fuel increases or brochure price fluctuation.
FOR DETAILS/RESERVATIONS firstname.lastname@example.org OR 02-6220000