AACI’s English-Speaking Passover Program
08 April 2020 - 16 April 2020
Erettz Ze’elim Hotel
9 days/8 nights
Beautiful, Relaxing & Sunny Negev
Where the northern Negev ends, where heaven and earth meet, resides Erettz Ze’elim.
Upon entering the hotel, you will sense the serene ambiance that invites you to relax from the busy world. The hotel’s rooms are surrounded by expansive lawn and flower gardens. The hotel’s and kibbutz’s large spaces allow children and the young at heart to roam freely and enjoy this lush environment. There are tennis & basketball courts, a beautiful swimming pool, Turkish bath, and a Heritage Museum to enjoy with our wonderful English-speaking group.
As part of the hotels concept, the kosher (Glatt Meat), non-kitniot and delicious meals served in the hotel’s rustic restaurant are based on the region’s products from local dairies, wineries and farms of unique herbs that provide a quality culinary experience.
Enjoy the relaxing and casual atmosphere, warm, clear air and unending wide-open spaces that only a kibbutz in the Negev can offer.
AACI’s Program (all included):
- Exciting Chol Ha’Moed family fun tour to the Salad Trail
- Nighttime family fun event
- BBQ with live band
- Music, Lectures, Shiurim, Movies and more
- Guided tours of the Kibbutz and museum
- Scholar-in-residence: Rabbi David Walk
- Daily supervised children’s program
- Free use of the pool and hamam (subject to weather)
- All tips
The hotel has three spacious wings, Water, Sky and Earth. The rooms are designed with guests’ comforts in mind, as well as in line with the hotel’s design concept. The rooms are perfect for a couple, and up to a couple with two children. In each room there is a double bed, sofa bed, LCD TV, a decorative shower, a kitchenette with mini refrigerator and a hot water heater for coffee and tea. There are ever-green lawns and flowers in the complex and comfortable outdoor seating areas.
You will enjoy superb cuisine in the lovely dining room and delicious daily tearooms to further your enjoyment.
Meals included in the 9-day/8-night package:
- Light Lunch-Wednesday April 8th.
- Full Board-Shabbat & Chag: Thursday April 9th, Shabbat April 11th, Wednesday April 15th
- Half Board-Chol Hamoed: Friday April 10th, Sunday-Tuesday April 12th-14th
- Dinner on Wednesday night April 15th and breakfast at check-out April 16th
- Daily – Afternoon Tea, Cake & Refreshments
- A dynamic and meaningful group Seder led by Rabbi Walk, with options for a private Seder, or family tables. (Optional 2nd Seder possible)
Rabanut Moatzah Ezorit Eshkol. All meat served will be Glatt/Mehadrin, the hotel will be without Kitniyot, and will have Matza shruya (gebrokhts) during the stay. Machine Shmura Matzah
at the Seder meal included.
Terms of payment:
Upon Registration – 50%
By February 5th, 2020 – 100%
After Registration: 50%
After February 5th, 2020– 100% of the total amount
Please call 02-6254326 for rates and bookings