AACI’s 2nd Deluxe Winter Getaway – Herods Dead Sea Hotel
05 January 2020 - 07 January 2020
Escape the Winter doldrums, and enjoy a luxurious, rejuvenating and relaxing experience on the shores of the Dead Sea. The relaxation and magic begin as soon as you step into Herods Dead Sea resort where a wonderful vacation experience awaits.
- Savor chef-prepared meals made from the finest, fresh local ingredients, with an emphasis on flavor, culinary diversity, and healthy eating.
- Swim in the stunning outdoor or indoor pools, or take a dip in the Sea at the private beach.
- Unwind in the luxurious spa facilities including an authentic Turkish bath-house, relaxing solarium, and jacuzzis.
- Enjoy a massage, mud pack, water therapy and other rejuvenating treatments (spa services not included – additional fees apply).
- Participate in exercise and wellness activities.
- Relax in the elegantly designed rooms each enjoying spectacular views of the turquoise waters of the Dead Sea.
- Sit back and appreciate light evening entertainment in the hotel lobby, and a group sing-a-long.
- Visit Masada with an English-speaking guide.
- Share the fun and enjoy the companionship of other English speaking olim.
Cost: 1850 NIS per person in a double room, 2700 NIS in a single room, (100 NIS per person additional for non-AACI members).
Price includes: bus transportation from Jerusalem; professionally guided English tour of selected sites along the way; lodging, half-board (breakfast and dinner) and access to the recreational facilities and spa for 2 nights/3 days at Herods Dead Sea Hotel. Kashrut observed; synagogue on premises. Arrangements subject to change; cancellation fees apply 1 month before departure.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact Jeff Rothenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org