AACI Deluxe Winter Getaway – Herods Dead Sea Hotel
20 January 2019 - 22 January 2019
Locations: Dead Sea, Masada National Park
As an extension of the popular Israel study trips, AACI is pleased to introduce a new in-county trip especially designed to provide a welcome respite from the Winter. Rather than touring, this trip affords an opportunity to relax and enjoy the amenities of a luxurious Dead Sea resort with other English speakers. If an escape to the Dead Sea in January, appeals to you, please consider joining us for this Winter Getaway.
JANUARY 20 – 22, 2019 (including Tu Bishvat)
Escape the Winter doldrums, and enjoy a luxurious, rejuvenating and relaxing experience on the shores of the Dead Sea. The relaxation and magic begins as soon as you step into Herods Dead Sea resort where a wonderful vacation experience awaits.
- Savor chef-prepared meals made from the finest, fresh local ingredients, with an emphasis on flavor, culinary diversity, and healthy eating.
- Swim in the stunning outdoor or indoor pools, or take a dip in the Sea at the private beach.
- Unwind in the luxurious spa facilities including an authentic Turkish bath-house, relaxing solarium, and jacuzzis.
- Enjoy a massage, mud pack, water therapy and other rejuvenating treatments (spa services not included – additional fees apply).
- Participate in exercise and wellness activities, and special group programming for Tu Bishvat.
- Relax in the elegantly designed rooms each enjoying spectacular views of the turquoise waters of the Dead Sea.
- Sit back and appreciate light evening entertainment in the hotel lobby.
- Visit, with an English-speaking guide, Masada National Park including the fortress/palace built by the original King Herod.
- Share the fun and enjoy the companionship of other English speaking olim.
Cost: 1750 NIS per person in a double room, 2600 NIS in a single room, (100 NIS per person additional for non-AACI members).
Price includes: bus transportation from a central train station and Jerusalem; professionally guided English tour of Masada National Park reached via cable car; and lodging, half-board (breakfast and dinner) and access to the recreational facilities and spa for 2 nights/3 days at Herods Dead Sea Hotel. Kashrut observed; synagogue on premises. Arrangements subject to change; cancellation fees apply 1 month before departure.
This trip is expected to sell out quickly – so reserve early!
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact Jeff Rothenberg at email@example.com